-->

Friday, 17 June 2016

Girls Night Out OOTD


Hello lovelies!

So yesterday I went out with a few friends for a girls night out to a local bar near my house and I decided to share my outfit with you guys


It was quite warm so I decided to go for something simple and comfy so I just choose a maroon crop top, high waist jeans, some ankle boots and my favourite clutch to give a specia touch to the outfit with the gold detail

Outfit Details:

Purse:

 (front)
  (back)

I actually got this purse from Zara a week ago and I'm absolutely in love with it, not only it's super pretty but it also fits a lot of stuff and is quite easy to carry, I'm gonna talk about it a bit more on a haul I'll be posting soon.

Accessories:




Shoes:


Makeup:


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful accessories! You look very pretty! Have a great Day!

    Tiff
    http://tinytiffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely outfit! You look gorgeous! X

    www.britishmilan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your necklace! Your clutch bag is lovely and is a decent size, so like you said, you can fit things in it. Some bags are so tiny! Lol x

    ♡ itsjessiejane ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great necklaces!

    Love, Lindsey
    http://www.thenomisniche.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that multicolored clutch x

    http://www.itssuperfashion.com/2016/06/summer-attire-m-missoni/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous and I love your bag so much!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...