-->

Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Etsy finds

Hello beauties,

I've been lurking around Etsy quite a bit lately, I absolutely love it as it is a great way to find different and original stuff, so today I decided to share a few bits and bobs I've been loving from there.

1- Wooden Cateye Sunglasses
2- Fox Sleeping Mask
3- White Sunflower Mandala Phone Case
4- Plants are Friends T-shirt
5- Geometric Bangle Bracelets in Gold
6- Open Brass Bangle - Gold Burst
7- Lilac Spirit Quartz Druzy Necklace
8- Cactus Block-Print Canvas Foldover Summer Vegan Pleather Clutch

I specially love the t-shirt(so cutee) and bracelets, hope I can get my hands on some of these soon~

Hope you guys enjoyed it
byee

3 comments:

  1. I love posts like this! Thanks for sharing.

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! Etsy is just lovely! x

    Victoria | victoriaahelenn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...