-->

Friday, 24 June 2016

Cruelty Free Wishlist

Hello Beauties!

Today I wanted to share with you a topic that is quite important for me, my cruelty free wishlist.

As I mentioned in my Lush Cup O' Coffee review, after turning vegetarian a few months ago(actually almost a year now, quite proud of myself) I decided to also abolish any beauty products that aren't cruelty free.
Now, I'm not gonna lecture anyone into adhering into this policy, as I think going vegetarian, vegan or cruelty free only is a very personal and quite difficult choice, and I find trying to "turn" people into the same ideology or lifestyle as you quite invasive and annoying and even a bit disrespectful but I really wanted to bring those amazing cruelty free products to people's attention, to let people know the great options we have out there.

So here are the products that won over my heart during this process of making my makeup and skincare collection cruelty free, hope you guys will like it too!



1- Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Skin Facial Moisturizer
2- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette
3- Lush Big Solid Hair Conditioner
4- Milk Blush Oil
5- Aquarian Soul Jasmine Body Oil
6- Makeup Revolution Highlighter Peach Lights
7- Herbivore Botanicals All Natural Balance Facial Toner
8- The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil
9- e.l.f. Matte Lip Color in Scarlet Night

And if you ever wanna check whether a company is cruelty free or not I believe the most reliable source is the PETA list (I personally am not a fan of PETA at all but for such things they are very reliable)

2 comments:

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...