-->

Monday, 6 March 2017

Cruelty Free Dupes to Holy Grail Makeup (part 2)

Back in December I wrote a post on 8 Cruelty Free dupes to Holy Grail makeup items, which ended up being by far the most popular post on the blog, I was really happy you guys enjoyed it and that it helped both people who wanted to transition to cruelty free and those who are trying to save some money, so I decided to share a few other great products cruelty free products that are dupes to hugely popular animal tested items, hopefully it will be helpful to some of you guys!


MAC Russian Red $17 x e.l.f Rich Red $3
Benefit High Beam Highlighter $26 x NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator $8.50
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner $22 x Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eye Liner $8.79
Benefit Benetint $30 x Becca Beach Tint $25
Benefit Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel $24 x Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara $2.99
MAC PREP + PRIME FIX+ $24 x e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set $2.99

Prices listed are from March '17 and may present variations for different retailers


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...