-->

Friday, 10 March 2017

Another Sunny Day

Happy Friday!

How have you beauties been this week? I have to admit I spent most of my week locked up in my room working on a rather time consuming project, but after being done I couldn't wait to go out and enjoy some sunshine and fresh air.


Didn't really have much to do, just wanted to leave the house for a bit so I chose a simple and comfy outfit. I was unsure about it at first as it is a bit out of my comfort zone but I ended up quite liking it. I really love my ballerina shoes, when I saw them, being a ballet dancer myself, I just couldn't possibly leave them behind and gosh, they are oh so comfortable to walk around.




Thanks for reading and have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...