-->

Monday, 2 January 2017

17 Resolutions and Goals for 2017

Happy 2017 you lovely bunch of humans!

Hope you had an amazing NYE, I had the most fun NYE in my life here in Uruguay, no clubbing for me, instead they have this incredible tradition to celebratr the new year I'll be writing about in my travel diary coming soon, so keep your eyes open for that! 

So 2017 is finally here, I guess most of us are glad to see the back of 2016, it was a complicated year that I'm really glad is gone, but looking in retrospective there were many positive things that came from it as well, so I can't complain, really. 
I found my list of resolutions for 2016 before leaving for my trip, and I'm a bit ashamed to say I only did one thing on the list, but in my defense, my priorities and expectations changed a lot throughout the year, so most of that list makes no sense to me anymore. 
So I decided to write a new list of goals and resolutions for 2017 (if you've seen my positivity post lots of it will go along those lines), maybe making it public will be an incentive for me to actually try and do everything this year haha. 


  1. Travel as much as I possibly can
  2. Keep doing my best to be as positive as possible
  3. Stop letting my anxiety hold me back
  4. Surround myself with positive and supportive people
  5. Be 100% supportive of my family and friends
  6. Dedicate myself to doing what I love
  7. Keep the blog active and continue to have lots of fun with it
  8. Improve my photography skills
  9. Learn about coding
  10. Improve my skincare
  11. Move to my new apartment and decorate it to make it perfect
  12. Do more volunteering jobs
  13. Read more
  14. Drink more water
  15. Adopt ethical consumerism, buy from thrift stores and small local business more often
  16. Be more appreciative of people and things
  17. And most importantly be happy
What are your goals and resolutions for 2017?
Thank you for reading and let's make this year the best one yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...